Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TURN AROUND

i am not a pig so you cannot feed me.
i am not a pig so you cannot sell me.
i am not a pig so you cannot buy me.
i am not a pig so you cannot eat me.
i am not a pig so you cannot give me.

i am not a rose so you cannot smell me.
i am not a rose so you cannot plant me.
i am not a rose so you cannot give me.
i am not a rose so you cannot sell me.
i am not a rose so you cannot pick me.

i am not a jeep so you cannot buy me.
i am not a jeep so you cannot sell me.
i am not a jeep so you cannot fuel me.
i am not a jeep so you cannot ride me.
i am not a jeep so you cannot renovate me.

i am not a teddy bear so you cannot hug me.
i am not a teddy bear so you cannot punch me.
i am not a teddy bear so you cannot play me.
i am not a teddy bear so you cannot hold me.
i am not a teddy bear so you cannot buy me.

i am not a grapes so you cannot pick me.
i am not a grapes so you cannot plant me.
i am not a grapes so you cannot sell me.
i am not a grapes so you cannot give me.
i am not a grapes so you cannot buy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment